La Vida Dulce or Spanish Real Estate Investment Bienvenido!
An idea of buying real estate property in Spain is thriving the investorâ€™s minds more and more lately. Apart from being an amazingly beautiful country with breathtaking landscapes, Spain attracts investors with its low interest rates and reasonable house prices.
This country is considered to be one of the most attractive countries with much to offer. For Americans who are always in a rush after the â€śAmerican dreamâ€ť idea, this could be the shelter of the relaxed lifestyle.
Due to the economic recession the Spanish house prices continue to slide and in 2012 general house prices have fallen by about 30,4% in comparison with the previous years, and granted a great opportunity for the foreign investors to do business. The sharpest drop has been recorded in the capitals and major cities by 13,5%, and the lowest one in the Balearic and Canary Islands. The same thing happens with the land prices that have dropped by 16,4%.
So if you still didnâ€™t change your mind about going Spanish than you are highly recommended following further advice on your investment.
Nobody has cancelled the research
Apply the Spanish Property Insight information that will provide you with helpful advice on buying property in Spain. It will include checking the property registry report, planning permission and license, title deeds etc.
Furthermore, it is advisable to find the lawyer who is specialized in Spanish land law. Your lawyer needs to be qualified, reliable and certainly have experience operating in Spanish real estate market.
Decide upon the preferred region
Spanish real estate market has certainly much to offer starting from the small apartments and ending up with the palatial frontline beach properties and golf villas. Letâ€™s have a look on the top notch places you can invest in:
- The Spanish islands. It is one of the most popular destinations among the tourists, which is providing with amazing locations. Its climate most of the time stays warm and sunny throughout the year.
- The Balearic Islands. In this particular region, you can take into consideration Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. Each has its own particular thing which can easily attract you. For instance, Menorca is considered to be an independent one, because of its leather and gin production. Ibiza is well-known for the cheap tourism which is by all odds the key factor for the thousands of tourists. Formentera is a perfect getaway destination, especially among the celebrities. And it is no wander since it has the mixture of attractive of thrilling views and untouchable nature.
- Costa Blanca. It attracts the investorsâ€™ attention with its variety and brightness. There are so many different types of towns along the beach of Costa Blanca running parallel to the coastline islands, which makes this place a paradise for almost everyone. The low-cost flights landing in Valencia (situated in the northern part of Costa) gives an easy access for the property buyers for the entire year. For even more, the Mediterranean motorway that is running alongside the coast helps people to move within the region stress free and accessibly.
- Costa del Sol. Its name is already very promising, which means the Sunny Coast, and that is the main secret of its popularity. This is an area of tourist resorts and white villages, a tempting mixture of various cultures and lifestyles that you definitely need to see.
- Big cities. Recently, there has been more and more interest in Spanish cities like Barcelona and Madrid that are the perfect destinations for the short city breaks. The arrival of the low-cost airline flights to the main Spain cities has opened new horizons for the touristic Spanish market. You can keep an eye on student properties near the main universities that will always be of a great demand.
Hence, if you are interested in purchasing the Spanish real investment then consider using the professional service of the real estate agents and lawyers who will guide you through this complicated process. Keep your money flow intensive and make the right choice. Suerte!