Educative Conferences and Events for the Real Estate Agents in 2014
Educative meetings and conferences are a great way to build your professional network and expand your knowledge of international and regional business practices. Participating in the mentor programs for the real estate agents gives an excellent opportunity to shorten the learning curve and get a jump-start on real-life situations.
Real estate conferences are a great source of information and inspiration. During such events you can share your experience and, receive valuable tips from the experienced real estate professionals.
â€śTheyâ€™ll tell you what youâ€™re doing wrong, what youâ€™re doing right, and what you can do better,â€ť notes Ozur, an agent with Keller Williams Realty in La Quinta, Calif.
During the cocktail parties, dining and networking that may seem to be a frivolous time spending you benefit by setting new contacts and finding investment opportunities. The non-formal atmosphere and facilitates face-to-face conversations helps to establish fruitful business relationships.
Thus, real estate educative meetings and conferences provide with irreplaceable opportunities toâ€¦
- Receive new knowledge
- Network with like-minded people
- Invent new business ideas
- Establish new relationships
â€śThis is about support and mentorship. I value the honesty and truth we provide each other,â€ť
saysÂ Branchini, an agent with Tri-Valley Realty in Pleasanton, Calif.
This article offers the list of upcoming conferences and educational events that will take place in 2014.
The Real Estate Staging Association Home Staging International Convention
Location: Treasure Island Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
From Date: 20 January, 2014
To Date: 30 January, 2014
The RESA International Conference is one of the leading conferences focused on providing professional real estate agents, both RESA and non-RESA members, with personal and professional development opportunities. It aims to enhance the business of professional home stagers and re-designers.
The conference participants will have the possibility toâ€¦
- Attend different lections, presentations and networking sessions (for example, in 2014 there will presented such topics, as â€śBling Your Brand 7 Steps to Creating a Brand that is Memorable,â€ť â€śThe Top Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Your Staging Business,â€ť â€śThe Business of Staging. How to Effectively Manage the Administrative Side of Your Staging Company,â€ť etc.)
- Learn how to develop business to the next stage and become a leader
- Hear the stories and tips from real estate leaders
- Meet possible vendor partners
- Learn how to give presentations
NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association Chapter Leadership & Legislative Retreat
Location: Capital Hilton, Washington, DC
From Date: 10 February, 2014
To Date: 12 February, 2014
This event will be more interesting for the real estate agents from North America, as it is going to unite 51 chapters which are carrying out the NAIOP mission throughout this region. This three-day retreat will be dedicated to professional development, education and sharing the experience.
If you join this meeting, you will be able to:
- Attend a set of lections, listen to speakers, the highly-professional real estate experts, who will share their opinions, give useful tips that can be directly applied in your chapter activity
- Gain the knowledge necessary to stand ahead as an effective leader and succeed in your real estate business
- Learn advocacy tactics and the fundamentals of event management
To get more details concerning registration, please, follow the link.
2014 Conference – American Real Estate Society (ARES)
Location: Marriott Coronado Resort, San Diego, CA
From Date: 1 April, 2014
To Date: 5 April, 2014
This 2014 Conference will be the 30th annual meeting which brings together academic and professional real estate leaders from all over the world.
During the meeting you will be able toâ€¦
- Listen to the recent research and leading practices from the real estate professionals and academicians
- Discuss current issues and receive feedbacks from leaders in the field
- Learn more about new trends across such real estate related topics, as â€śUrban Growth and Decline,â€ť â€śGlobalization Impact on Demand,â€ť â€śHotel/Lodging Real Estate,â€ť â€śGreen/Sustainable Development,â€ť etc.
All the details and updates see here.
National Forums Symposium 2014, NAIOP
Location: Sheraton Seattle, Seattle, Washington
From Date: 5 May, 2014
To Date: 7 May, 2014
National Forums are chaired by a group of industry leaders. The Symposium will provide the participants with exclusive networking with their peers. This annual meeting is available only for National Forums members: any member of NAIOP with one year membership is welcome to apply.
More information about the event and registration form can be found here.
2014 Crittenden National Real Estate Conference
Location: Omni San DiegoÂ Hotel, San Diego, California
From Date: 6 May, 2014
To Date: 8 May, 2014
The Crittenden National Conference is a three-day event for the real estate professionals. The event includes:
- 8 hours of educational sessions. Each of them is to be conducted by the most experienced real estate executives who are going to share their knowledge and give the up-to-date information on the real estate issues
- Several networking sessions which you can use to enhance your professional contacts database
This conference will be interesting for all people that have some interest in the real estate business: builders, developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, attorneys, etc.
All speakersâ€™ applications for the Conference have already been submitted, but you can still register as a listener.
To get more info about registration, please, follow the link.
REALTORS Midyear Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo
Location: Washington, DC
From Date: 12 May, 2014
To Date: 17 May, 2014
This dual even will be held by the National Association of Realtors, representing 1 million members. During the meetings realtors will have an opportunity to address different political and legislative issues that impact the real estate business as well as to exchange experiences and set a network with the colleagues.
Registration details and all the updates see here.
I.com: The Industrial Conference 2014
Location: Hyatt Regency Jersey City, Jersey City, New Jersey
From Date: 5 June, 2014
To Date: 6 June, 2014
The National Industrial Conference is held every year to offer the up-to-dated trends and information on the real estate industry. The most well-known local professionals will be presenting lectures on the most urgent issues while giving useful tips from their career experience. It is an excellent chance for the real estate agents to develop a network, share experience and strategies with the top industrial leaders of the region.
To get more info see the link.
2014 NAA Education Conference & Exposition- National Apartment Association
Location: Colorado Convention Center, Denver
From Date: 18 June, 2014
To Date: 21 June, 2014
NAA Education Conference & Exposition will help you to improve your professional skills, set a network with your colleagues as well as providing you with new trends and latest industry technologies.
During the three-day sessions you will be able to:
- Meet face-to-face with more than 6,000 multifamily housing professionals, establish new contacts to enhance your businesses and get quality leads
- Get more information about the relevant multifamily housing issues
- Learn new skills and get inspired from the leaders in the real estate business
- Be a part of innovative education sessions (along with five blocks of traditional sessions there will be so-called â€śunsessionsâ€ť devoted to the issues that are out of agenda)
To register and see the schedule, follow the link.
2014 Every Building Conference and Expo
Location: Orlando, Florida
From Date: 22 June, 2014
To Date: 24 June, 2014
This one-day event is going to exhibit the latest products and services that could contribute to the real estate business. Building owners, facility managers, property managers, developers and building engineers are welcomed to join the 2014 Every Building Conference and Expo. Participating in the Conference will give you access to:
- Expert-led sessions
- Insights and advice from top leaders in the real estate business
- New knowledge and skills
- Professional network of business
- The latest innovations and know-how to stay ahead of the competition
More information and registration form can be found here.
IREM Fall Leadership Conference 2014
Location: Hilton Bonnet Creek-Waldorf Astoria, Orlando, Florida
From Date: 14 October, 2014
To Date: 18 October, 2014
Being sponsored by the Institute of Real Estate Management, the Conference provides the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with colleagues, experts and other speakers, whose insights can inspire you and give a fresh perspective to your views and ideas. Among the topics that will be discussed are: â€śReputation Management,â€ť â€śFuture Trends/Forecasts,â€ť â€śBuilding Operating Efficiency,â€ť etc.
A few details are already known, to update the info concerning the schedule and registration, follow the link.
Development ’14: The Annual Meeting for Commercial Real Estate
Location: Sheraton Denver, Denver, Colorado
From Date: 14 October, 2014
To Date: 18 October, 2014
This three-day event is available only for the NAIOP members. Attendance will benefit you and provide with the information necessary to succeed in your business.
During the meeting you will be able to:
- Know more about new markets
- Meet local partners
- Get familiar with the new products and services in the Exhibit Hall
To see more details and updates, follow the link.
REALTORS Conference & Expo
Location: New Orleans, LA
From Date: 7 November, 2014
To Date: 10 November, 2014
REALTORSÂ® Conference & Expo is one of the most large-scale annual events that gather real estate professionals from across the US and around the world. The conference is held by the National Association of Realtors.Â The event is focused on continued education and training.
It lasts four days and provides:
- 100 educational sessions conducted by nationally recognized industry experts, speakers and trainers, who will discuss the most relevant and critical issues on real estate business
- About 400 industry vendors who will present the latest innovative techniques, products and services interested for real estate professionals (for example, â€śgreenâ€ť innovations, Internet advertising, real estate software, etc. )
- Networking opportunities (special events, expo show floor, networking lounges, etc.)
- An advantage to build and strengthen referral relationships
To participate in the Conference&Expo you should register on the official website.
To find out the hotel rates for 2014 REALTORSÂ® Conference&Expo, please, follow the link.
The real estate business is constantly changing and the competition always remains strong. So, in order to be ahead and conduct your business successfully, donâ€™t hesitate improve both your knowledge and professional level.